Membership is open to any person who has graduated from an accredited law school or is a member of the Bar of any state or the District of Columbia. Members of TJRBA share the common interest an objective of the furthering the following purposes of the organization:
- Articulate and promote the goals and objectives of Black Lawyers in Broward County.
- Foster and encourage professional excellence.
- Promote a greater awareness of and commitment to the civil and political rights of the local black community.
- Influence positive change in the American legal community to make it more responsive to Black lawyers and to the local and national Black communities.
- Increase the enrollment of Black Law students.
- Promote the general welfare of all citizens in Broward County.
- Uphold the honor and integrity of the legal profession, both on a local and national level.
If you would like to become a member of the T.J. Reddick Bar Association, please download and submit your application. You can download the application here:
Dues for Current Applicants
Dues are $100 for attorneys that have been practicing for more than 5 years. Please click on the corresponding button below to pay your dues.
Dues are $50 for government attorneys and attorneys that been practicing for less than 5 years. Please click on the corresponding button below to pay your dues.