Kaplan Bar Review Scholarship
Bar Review Scholarship sponsored by Kaplan Bar Review - The T.J. Reddick Bar Association and Kaplan have partnered together to develop a bar review scholarship. With a shared goal of promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in the legal profession, the bar review scholarship will help alleviate financial burdens Black law students experience while preparing for the bar exam. The courses will be awarded at the T.J. Reddick Bar Association’s Annual Scholarship Gala on Saturday June 26, 2021 at 7:00pm.
Qualifications and Deadline
MAY 21, 2021
The following requirements must be completed to be considered for the scholarship:
1. Be a rising 2L or 3L law student of African-American descent at an accredited law school in
Dade or Broward County
2. Articulate desire to practice in public interest sector (500 words or less)
3. Describe community service involvement throughout law school
4. Have a minimum GPA of a 2.5
5. Upload a 4x6 photograph (HEADSHOT ONLY) that is clear and may be used for publication.