Blaise Law Office, P.A.
Mckinley Augustin, Blaise Law Office, P.A. is established to provide legal solutions for individuals in need of legal representation. Legal services offered are for Immigration, Personal Injury, Family law and ad hoc law services determined on a case by case basis. While an outcome of a case can never be assured, client satisfaction will be achieved through clear communication as the client will be fully informed.
McKinley earned his experience as intern/Student extern at Tucker Law firm in Jonesboro, GA and Shah Law Firm in Atlanta, GA. Upon completion of his studies, McKinley joined as Assistant Attorney at Law Office of Byrnes Guillaume, PLLC in West Palm Beach, FL. In January 2018, McKinley fulfilled a childhood dream and endeavored to start, Blaise Law Office, P.A., a solo multi practice litigation firm. Blaise Law Office, P.A.'s primary focus is personal injury representation. McKinley also represents clients for immigration and family court matters.
His experience includes:
- Representing clients for misdemeanor crimes such as DUI, Battery, Petit Theft, Possession of Cannabis.
- Argue various motions on a weekly basis.
- Second chair in jury trial for civil cases on behalf of the plaintiffs.
- Inform victims of their rights and advocate for them in the courtroom.
- Conduct depositions and negotiate pleas.