Qualifications and Deadline
March 6, 2023
Henry Latimer Scholarship Application Essay prompt
As members of the Black Diaspora, how can we assist with both diminishing voter suppression as well as promoting and increasing black registered voters?
The following requirements must be completed to be considered for the scholarship:
1. Be a rising 2L or 3L law student of African-American descent.
2. Currently attending an accredited law school in the State of Florida.
3. Have a minimum GPA of a 2.5 on the UNOFFICIAL transcript uploaded at the time of application. (Ideal candidate will have demonstrated a solid academic performance during law school).
4. Written communication demonstrated in completed Essay (750 words typed).
5. Upload a 4x6 photograph (HEADSHOT ONLY) that is clear and may be used for publication.