Raleigh R. Rawls
Qualifications and Deadline
March 6, 2023
Raleigh R. Rawls Scholarship Application Essay prompt
Name an experience that has occurred in your life, that has inspired you to enter the legal field and what do you plan to accomplish as an attorney upon your admittance to the Bar.
The following requirements must be completed to be considered for the scholarship:
1. Be a high school senior of African-American descent graduating from Dillard High School or MAST Academy.
2. Have a minimum of 2.5 unweighted GPA on the UNOFFICIAL transcript uploaded at the time of application.
3. Upload a 4x6 photograph (HEADSHOT ONLY) that is clear and may be used for publication (graduation photo preferred).
4. Have an articulated interest in pursuing a career in the legal field.
5. Demonstrated community service involvement.
6. Written communication demonstrated completed Essay (500 words typed).