Raleigh R. Rawls
Named in honor of Broward County’s longest serving African-American attorney, this scholarship will be awarded to an African American high school senior who has overcome obstacles during their high school journey and has expressed an interest in pursuing a career in the legal field.
Qualifications and Deadline
MAY 28, 2021
The following requirements must be completed to be considered for the scholarship:
1. Be a high school senior of African-American descent graduating from Dillard High School or MAST Academy.
2. Have a minimum of 2.5 unweighted GPA on the UNOFFICIAL transcript uploaded at the time of application.
3. Upload a 4x6 photograph (HEADSHOT ONLY) that is clear and may be used for publication (graduation photo preferred).
4. Have an articulated interest in pursuing a career in the legal field.
5. Demonstrated community service involvement.
6. Written communication demonstrated completed Essay (500 words typed).