Judge Mary Rudd-Robinson
Named in honor of Broward County’s first African-American female judge in 1989, this scholarship will be awarded to a rising 2L or 3L student of African-American descent who has maintained strong academic performance during law school.
Qualifications and Deadline
MAY 28, 2021
The following requirements must be completed to be considered for the scholarship:
1. Be a rising 2L or 3L law student of African-American descent.
2. Currently attending an accredited law school in the State of Florida.
3. Have a minimum GPA of a 2.8 on the UNOFFICIAL transcript uploaded at the time of application.(Ideal candidate will have demonstrated a solid academic performance during law school).
4. Oral Communication demonstrated in interview.
5. Member or active involvement in African-American law students association
6. Written communication demonstrated in completed Essay (750 words typed).
7. Leadership Qualities and community service involvement.
8. Upload a 4x6 photograph (HEADSHOT ONLY) that is clear and may be used for publication.
**Virtual Interviews will be conducted with law students who submit completed and timely applications.